Life happens. When it does, you may need help with your medicine or co-pay costs. Many drug manufactor provide drug coupon to help with medication.
VGo Coupon Details
V-Go Cost Savings Card Rebate: Eligible commercially insured patients may request a rebate if their pharmacy or medical supply company is unable to process the savings card; the original pharmacy receipt and a copy of the savings card needs to be included with the rebate form; for additional information contact the program at 866-881-1209.
- Offer Type: Mail-In Rebate
- Activate By: No Form - Just Print
- Coverage Requirments:
- Pharmacy Support Number 800-422-5604
Contact Details :
Free Discount Drug Coupon
All patients are eligible to receive a discount by using this free VGo coupon. Save up to 80% on your prescription costs when using our drug coupons at your local pharmacy.
Free Prescription Discount Card
- No registration required.
- Everyone is eligible.
- Get discount up to 80%.
- Card can be used for person with Insurance or without insurance for discount.
- Never expires.
- Ready for immediate.
- No activation required.
- Prescription Coupon
How much does VGo cost near you?
It may varies based on the pharmacy you fill you prescription from.
VGo Copay Assistance
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines and copay programs to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
- 1. Must be uninsured.
- 2. At or below 400% of FPL.
- 3. Must reside and receive treatment in US.
- 4. VGo Copay assistance, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients.