Life happens. When it does, you may need help with your medicine or co-pay costs. Many drug manufactor provide drug coupon to help with medication.
Zynlonta Coupon Details
Zynlonta Advancing Patient Support Copay Assistance Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay $0 per dose up to a maximum benefit of $25,000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 855-690-0340.
- Offer Type: Copay Card Program
- Activate By: Patient and Doctor
- Coverage Requirments:
- Pharmacy Support Number 855-690-0340
Contact Details :
Free Discount Drug Coupon
All patients are eligible to receive a discount by using this free Zynlonta coupon. Save up to 80% on your prescription costs when using our drug coupons at your local pharmacy.
Free Prescription Discount Card
- No registration required.
- Everyone is eligible.
- Get discount up to 80%.
- Card can be used for person with Insurance or without insurance for discount.
- Never expires.
- Ready for immediate.
- No activation required.
- Prescription Coupon
How much does Zynlonta cost near you?
It may varies based on the pharmacy you fill you prescription from.
Zynlonta Copay Assistance
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines and copay programs to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
- 1. Must be uninsured.
- 2. At or below 400% of FPL.
- 3. Must reside and receive treatment in US.
- 4. Zynlonta Copay assistance, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients.
Advancing Patient Support (Zynlonta)
This program provides brand name medications at no or low cost
Provider: ADC Therapeutics
- Zynlonta injection; iv (loncastuximab tesirine-lpyl)
Additional Info for Coupon
Co-payment assistance, patient support, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients.
Insurance: Determined case by case
Income: Based on FPL
US Residency: Must be a US resident and treated by a US licensed healthcare provider
Part D: Not specified
Diagnosis: Medically Necessary as determined by a Doctor