Community Health Clinics provides free quality medical care services to low income families who do not have insurance.
If you can't afford any health insurance and don’t qualify for coverage through Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), you can get low-cost health care at a nearby community health center.
Most of the free clinics near you are community based charitable clinics funded by grants and private donations.
Free STD Testing & Treatment Clinics
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)’s STD Report 2018, STDs are becoming increasingly common across the country. In big cities, residents are reporting these sexually transmitted infections at a higher rate than average. Anyone who is sexually active can get an STD(Sexually Transmitted Diseases).
At-home STD testing kit has been around for a while now (some Planned Parenthoods introduced it as early as 2015), it’s def becoming a more and more popular option for people who don’t want to physically go into an office to get an STD screening
STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- Genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- Trichomoniasis (trich)
STD prevention, including:
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- HPV and hepatitis vaccines education
We have located 1 low cost or free STD Testing & Treatment clinics in or around Monroe, Tennessee which provides a wide array of services. We have partnered with clinics so you can also check your eligibility.
Free Dental Clinics
A free dental clinic is a dental care for adults without insurance facility offering free or at a low cost dental clinic services to economically disadvantaged individuals. Cheap or affordable dentist Care is provided free of cost to persons with no dental insurance and do not qualify for Medicaid or Medicare.
On average, Americans pay about $360 a year, or between $15 and $50 a month, for dental insurance. Most affordable dentist insurance come with a maximum annual benefit or coverage limit.
Services provided by free dental clinics includes:
- Free Dental Exams
- Teeth Cleaning
- Free Dental Work
- Free Emergency Dental Care
- Gum Surgery
- Cavity Treatments
- Bridges and Implants
- Crowns and Caps
- Free or cheap tooth extraction
- Fillings and Repairs
We have located 1 affordable or free dental clinics in or around Monroe, Tennessee which provides a wide array of services. We have partnered with clinics so you can also check your eligibility.
There are a variety of resources for dental care, including local health departments, medical insurance programs, dental schools, clinical trials and state and local resources.
- HRSA: Free Dental Cleaning
- American Dental Association: To help combat veterans receive free oral care
- Medicare: Through Advantage plan
- Medicaid:Dental Exam
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP): Covered Dental exam
Free Substabce Abuse Clinics
The substance abuse programs provide treatment for alcohol or substance addiction disorders and/or co-occurring mental illnesses.
Services provided by free substance abuse clinics includes:
- Chemical addiction treatments
- Twelve-Step facilitation
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive and behavioral health approaches
- Individual therapy
- Basic Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program
- Basic Continuing Care
- Basic Aftercare
- Case management
Free Mental Health Clinics
Free community mental health center provides care to low-income, and disadvantaged families and singles that do not have health care insurance. According to recent data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the national uninsured rate for 2018 was 8.5% of total population.
Services provided by free mental health clinics includes:
- Assessment and diagnosis for mental illness.
- Free counseling.
- Walk-in psychiatrist visit.
- Free help for depression and anxiety.
- Free psychiatrist online.
We have located 1 low cost or free mental health clinics in or around Monroe, Tennessee who provide free mental health services without health insurance to check your eligibility.
Free Health Clinics
Free clinics support low-income, and disadvantaged families and singles that do not have health care coverage. According to recent data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the national uninsured rate for 2018 was 8.5% of total population.
If you need to see a doctor, you can visit a free community health clinic, or for a small fee, depending on your income. How much you pay depends on your income. Community health centers are located in both urban and rural areas.
Services provided by free clinics includes:
- Primary care services
- Lab services
- Prenatal care
- Baby shots
- Men's Health
- Women's Health
- Radiology services
- Routine physical examinations
- Specialty care services
- Blood Pressure Screening
We have located 2 low cost or free health clinics in or around Monroe, Tennessee which provides a wide array of services. We have partnered with clinics so you can also check your eligibility.
There are programs that help people in financial need to pay for copay, insurance, travel assistance & prescription drugs.
- The Assistance Fund: Copay, Insurance & Financial Assistance.
- Caring Voice: Disability, Insurance & Travel Assistance.
- Healthwell Foundation: Medical Financial Assistance.
- PAN Foundation: Helps with the out-of-pocket costs for their prescribed medications.
- NORD Rare Care: Help patients obtain life-saving or life-sustaining medication, financial assistance with insurance premiums and co-pays.
- Rx Hope: Helps obtaining critical medications for low income.
- Healthcare.gov: Provides health insurance to low income families.
- Kaiser Permanente: Helps low-income, uninsured, or underinsured patients by paying for all or part of their medical care received.
- American Cancer Society: Help Paying for Prescription Drugs.