Community Health Clinics provides free quality medical care services in Monroe County, Pennsylvania to low income families who do not have insurance.
If you can't afford any health insurance and don’t qualify for coverage through Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), you can get low-cost health care at a nearby community health center.
Most of the free clinics near you in Monroe County, Pennsylvania are community based charitable clinics funded by grants and private donations.
Free Substabce Abuse Clinics
The substance abuse programs provide treatment for alcohol or substance addiction disorders and/or co-occurring mental illnesses.
Services provided by free substance abuse clinics includes:
- Chemical addiction treatments
- Twelve-Step facilitation
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive and behavioral health approaches
- Individual therapy
- Basic Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program
- Basic Continuing Care
- Basic Aftercare
- Case management
Free Mental Health Clinics
Free community mental health center provides care to low-income, and disadvantaged families and singles that do not have health care insurance. According to recent data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the national uninsured rate for 2018 was 8.5% of total population.
Services provided by free mental health clinics includes:
- Assessment and diagnosis for mental illness.
- Free counseling.
- Walk-in psychiatrist visit.
- Free help for depression and anxiety.
- Free psychiatrist online.
We have located 1 low cost or free mental health clinics in or around Monroe County, Pennsylvania who provide free mental health services without health insurance to check your eligibility.
Free Health Clinics
Free clinics support low-income, and disadvantaged families and singles in Monroe County, Pennsylvania that do not have health care coverage. According to recent data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the national uninsured rate for 2018 was 8.5% of total population.
If you need to see a doctor, you can visit a free community health clinic, or for a small fee, depending on your income. How much you pay depends on your income. Community health centers are located in both urban and rural areas.
Services provided by free clinics includes:
- Primary care services
- Lab services
- Prenatal care
- Baby shots
- Men's Health
- Women's Health
- Radiology services
- Routine physical examinations
- Specialty care services
- Blood Pressure Screening
We have located 1 low cost or free health clinics in or around Monroe County, Pennsylvania which provides a wide array of services. We have partnered with clinics so you can also check your eligibility.
There are programs that help people in financial need to pay for copay, insurance, travel assistance & prescription drugs with help of Prescription Coupon.
- The Assistance Fund: Copay, Insurance & Financial Assistance.
- Caring Voice: Disability, Insurance & Travel Assistance.
- Healthwell Foundation: Medical Financial Assistance.
- PAN Foundation: Helps with the out-of-pocket costs for their prescribed medications.
- NORD Rare Care: Help patients obtain life-saving or life-sustaining medication, financial assistance with insurance premiums and co-pays.
- Rx Hope: Helps obtaining critical medications for low income.
- Healthcare.gov: Provides health insurance to low income families.
- Kaiser Permanente: Helps low-income, uninsured, or underinsured patients by paying for all or part of their medical care received.
- American Cancer Society: Help Paying for Prescription Drugs.