Community Health Clinics provides free quality medical care services in Omaha, Nebraska to low income families who do not have insurance.
If you can't afford any health insurance and don’t qualify for coverage through Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), you can get low-cost health care at a nearby community health center.
Most of the free clinics near you in Omaha, Nebraska are community based charitable clinics funded by grants and private donations.
Free STD Testing & Treatment Clinics
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)’s STD Report 2018, STDs are becoming increasingly common across the country. In big cities, residents are reporting these sexually transmitted infections at a higher rate than average. Anyone who is sexually active can get an STD(Sexually Transmitted Diseases).
At-home STD testing kit has been around for a while now (some Planned Parenthoods introduced it as early as 2015), it’s def becoming a more and more popular option for people who don’t want to physically go into an office to get an STD screening
STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- Genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- Trichomoniasis (trich)
STD prevention, including:
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- HPV and hepatitis vaccines education
We have located 5 low cost or free STD Testing & Treatment clinics in or around Omaha, Nebraska which provides a wide array of services. We have partnered with clinics so you can also check your eligibility.
Free Dental Clinics
A free dental clinic is a dental care for adults without insurance facility offering free or at a low cost dental clinic services to economically disadvantaged individuals. Cheap or affordable dentist Care is provided free of cost to persons with no dental insurance and do not qualify for Medicaid or Medicare.
On average, Americans pay about $360 a year, or between $15 and $50 a month, for dental insurance. Most affordable dentist insurance come with a maximum annual benefit or coverage limit.
Services provided by free dental clinics includes:
- Free Dental Exams
- Teeth Cleaning
- Free Dental Work
- Free Emergency Dental Care
- Gum Surgery
- Cavity Treatments
- Bridges and Implants
- Crowns and Caps
- Free or cheap tooth extraction
- Fillings and Repairs
We have located 2 affordable or free dental clinics in or around Omaha, Nebraska which provides a wide array of services. We have partnered with clinics so you can also check your eligibility.
There are a variety of resources for dental care, including local health departments, medical insurance programs, dental schools, clinical trials and state and local resources.
- HRSA: Free Dental Cleaning
- American Dental Association: To help combat veterans receive free oral care
- Medicare: Through Advantage plan
- Medicaid:Dental Exam
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP): Covered Dental exam
Free Pregnancy Clinics
Average cost of prenatal care without health insurance is about $2,000. Most of free pregnacy clinics provides free urine pregnancy tests. They will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed.
If you are planning on visiting an abortion clinic in Omaha, Nebraska requires a pregnancy ultrasound to determine if the pregnancy is viable, the number of weeks pregnant you are, and which abortion procedure is available to you.
Services provided by free pregancy clinics or free women's health clinics includes:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Abortion Services
- Fertility Awareness Education
- Pregnancy Planning Services
- Birth Control Pills
- Free Ultrasound
- Walk-in Pregnancy Clinics
- Abortion Services
- Prenatal Care Referrals
- Emergency Contraception
We have located 9 low cost or free pregnancy clinics in or around Omaha, Nebraska which provides a wide array of services. We have partnered with clinics so you can also check your eligibility.
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care. One in five American women has chosen Planned Parenthood for health care at least once in her life.
Nationwide Planned Parenthood operates more than 600 health centers, which reflect the diverse needs of their communities.
Planned Parenthood Services:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Abortion Services
- Birth Control Pills
- STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines
Free Substabce Abuse Clinics
The substance abuse programs provide treatment for alcohol or substance addiction disorders and/or co-occurring mental illnesses.
Services provided by free substance abuse clinics includes:
- Chemical addiction treatments
- Twelve-Step facilitation
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive and behavioral health approaches
- Individual therapy
- Basic Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program
- Basic Continuing Care
- Basic Aftercare
- Case management
Free Mental Health Clinics
Free community mental health center provides care to low-income, and disadvantaged families and singles that do not have health care insurance. According to recent data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the national uninsured rate for 2018 was 8.5% of total population.
Services provided by free mental health clinics includes:
- Assessment and diagnosis for mental illness.
- Free counseling.
- Walk-in psychiatrist visit.
- Free help for depression and anxiety.
- Free psychiatrist online.
We have located 5 low cost or free mental health clinics in or around Omaha, Nebraska who provide free mental health services without health insurance to check your eligibility.
Free Vision Clinics
If you don't have vision insurance for routine eye exams and prescription eyeglasses, there are public and private organizations may be able to help you with a free eye exam and affordable eyeglasses.
The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, doesn't mandate that individual must cover vision for adults. According to Vision Service Plan (VSP), about 62 million people don't have any kind of vision coverage. A Harris Poll survey funded by Prevent Blindness found that One in four U.S. women has not had an eye exam in the last two years.
- Routine Eye Exams
- Pediatric Eye Care
- Glaucoma Test
- Prescription Eyeglasses
- Dry Eye
- Retina Scan
We have located 1 low cost or free vision clinics in or around Omaha, Nebraska which provides a wide array of services. We have partnered with clinics so you can also check your eligibility.
There are programs that help people in financial need get the free eye care and free prescription eye wear.
Free Eye Exam
- Medicare: for diabetic patient with glaucoma
- InfantSEE®: for infant age 6-12 months
- Medicaid: Health Insurance for child
- Vision USA: to uninsured, low-income workers and their families
- EyeCare America: for qualifying seniors
- Lions Clubs International: for qualifying seniors
Free Prescription Eye Glasses
- Sight for Students, VSP Eyes of Hope gift certificate programs
- New Eyes: for poor children and adults in the United States
Click on to find out more about free eye care and free prescription eye glasses.
Free Pediatric Clinics
The Pediatric programs provide treatment for alcohol or substance addiction disorders and/or co-occurring mental illnesses.
Services provided by free pediatric clinics includes:
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Newborn care
- Immunizations, including flu vaccines
- 24-hour telephone coverage
- Prevention and management of chronic illnesses
- Minor procedures and injury treatment
- Childhood illness treatment
- Developmental screenings
- Laboratory services
- Hearing and vision screening
- Prenatal visits
- Lactation services
We have located 5 low cost or free pediatric clinics in or around Omaha, Nebraska which provides a wide array of services. We have partnered with clinics so you can also check your eligibility.
Free Health Clinics
Free clinics support low-income, and disadvantaged families and singles in Omaha, Nebraska that do not have health care coverage. According to recent data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the national uninsured rate for 2018 was 8.5% of total population.
If you need to see a doctor, you can visit a free community health clinic, or for a small fee, depending on your income. How much you pay depends on your income. Community health centers are located in both urban and rural areas.
Services provided by free clinics includes:
- Primary care services
- Lab services
- Prenatal care
- Baby shots
- Men's Health
- Women's Health
- Radiology services
- Routine physical examinations
- Specialty care services
- Blood Pressure Screening
We have located 15 low cost or free health clinics in or around Omaha, Nebraska which provides a wide array of services. We have partnered with clinics so you can also check your eligibility.
There are programs that help people in financial need to pay for copay, insurance, travel assistance & prescription drugs.
- The Assistance Fund: Copay, Insurance & Financial Assistance.
- Caring Voice: Disability, Insurance & Travel Assistance.
- Healthwell Foundation: Medical Financial Assistance.
- PAN Foundation: Helps with the out-of-pocket costs for their prescribed medications.
- NORD Rare Care: Help patients obtain life-saving or life-sustaining medication, financial assistance with insurance premiums and co-pays.
- Rx Hope: Helps obtaining critical medications for low income.
- Healthcare.gov: Provides health insurance to low income families.
- Kaiser Permanente: Helps low-income, uninsured, or underinsured patients by paying for all or part of their medical care received.
- American Cancer Society: Help Paying for Prescription Drugs.