Community Health Clinics provides free quality medical care services in Cheyenne County, Nebraska to low income families who do not have insurance.
If you can't afford any health insurance and don’t qualify for coverage through Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), you can get low-cost health care at a nearby community health center.
Most of the free clinics near you in Cheyenne County, Nebraska are community based charitable clinics funded by grants and private donations.
Free Pediatric Clinics
The Pediatric programs provide treatment for alcohol or substance addiction disorders and/or co-occurring mental illnesses.
Services provided by free pediatric clinics includes:
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Newborn care
- Immunizations, including flu vaccines
- 24-hour telephone coverage
- Prevention and management of chronic illnesses
- Minor procedures and injury treatment
- Childhood illness treatment
- Developmental screenings
- Laboratory services
- Hearing and vision screening
- Prenatal visits
- Lactation services
We have located 1 low cost or free pediatric clinics in or around Cheyenne County, Nebraska which provides a wide array of services. We have partnered with clinics so you can also check your eligibility.
Free Health Clinics
Free clinics support low-income, and disadvantaged families and singles in Cheyenne County, Nebraska that do not have health care coverage. According to recent data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the national uninsured rate for 2018 was 8.5% of total population.
If you need to see a doctor, you can visit a free community health clinic, or for a small fee, depending on your income. How much you pay depends on your income. Community health centers are located in both urban and rural areas.
Services provided by free clinics includes:
- Primary care services
- Lab services
- Prenatal care
- Baby shots
- Men's Health
- Women's Health
- Radiology services
- Routine physical examinations
- Specialty care services
- Blood Pressure Screening
We have located 2 low cost or free health clinics in or around Cheyenne County, Nebraska which provides a wide array of services. We have partnered with clinics so you can also check your eligibility.
There are programs that help people in financial need to pay for copay, insurance, travel assistance & prescription drugs.
- The Assistance Fund: Copay, Insurance & Financial Assistance.
- Caring Voice: Disability, Insurance & Travel Assistance.
- Healthwell Foundation: Medical Financial Assistance.
- PAN Foundation: Helps with the out-of-pocket costs for their prescribed medications.
- NORD Rare Care: Help patients obtain life-saving or life-sustaining medication, financial assistance with insurance premiums and co-pays.
- Rx Hope: Helps obtaining critical medications for low income.
- Healthcare.gov: Provides health insurance to low income families.
- Kaiser Permanente: Helps low-income, uninsured, or underinsured patients by paying for all or part of their medical care received.
- American Cancer Society: Help Paying for Prescription Drugs.