Free Pediatric Clinics
The Pediatric programs provide treatment for alcohol or substance addiction disorders and/or co-occurring mental illnesses.
Services provided by free pediatric clinics includes:
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Newborn care
- Immunizations, including flu vaccines
- 24-hour telephone coverage
- Prevention and management of chronic illnesses
- Minor procedures and injury treatment
- Childhood illness treatment
- Developmental screenings
- Laboratory services
- Hearing and vision screening
- Prenatal visits
- Lactation services
We have located 3 low cost or free pediatric clinics in or around Sioux, Iowa which provides a wide array of services. We have partnered with clinics so you can also check your eligibility.