Community Health Clinics provides free quality medical care services to low income families who do not have insurance.
If you can't afford any health insurance and don’t qualify for coverage through Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), you can get low-cost health care at a nearby community health center.
Most of the free clinics near you are community based charitable clinics funded by grants and private donations.
Free Substabce Abuse Clinics
The substance abuse programs provide treatment for alcohol or substance addiction disorders and/or co-occurring mental illnesses.
Services provided by free substance abuse clinics includes:
- Chemical addiction treatments
- Twelve-Step facilitation
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive and behavioral health approaches
- Individual therapy
- Basic Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program
- Basic Continuing Care
- Basic Aftercare
- Case management
Free Mental Health Clinics
Free community mental health center provides care to low-income, and disadvantaged families and singles that do not have health care insurance. According to recent data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the national uninsured rate for 2018 was 8.5% of total population.
Services provided by free mental health clinics includes:
- Assessment and diagnosis for mental illness.
- Free counseling.
- Walk-in psychiatrist visit.
- Free help for depression and anxiety.
- Free psychiatrist online.
We have located 2 low cost or free mental health clinics in or around Page, Iowa who provide free mental health services without health insurance to check your eligibility.